Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to the Future

I taught Gillian how to play Chrononauts on Sunday night. The game had some good back-and-forth, and it didn't take long for Gillian to get the hang of it. I ended up winning in the end. It will probably take a few more tries before Gillian is ready to give it a thumbs-up or -down.

Patrick and I split two games Wednesday afternoon. The "feel" of the game was much less chaotic than in the past. I'm not really sure if we're getting better, or if two-player games are more structured.

I ordered the Early American Chrononauts from Amazon on Tuesday for $20. It's a stand-alone game using an American timeline running from 1717 to 1916. But my real interest is in combininig the two sets for UberChrononauts.

We'll probably give Chrononauts another try Friday night at Mom's.

No comments:

Post a Comment